Re: FreeWave: Debut RadioBoise.org Show on Free Improv, Creative, Experimental, and Electro-Acoustic Music

great podcast kris ... ahh and there's our incredible pianist agustí
fernández with missed derek ... i'm subscribing right now.

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com