Some more music, "Cougar chasing swan in a dream" (EDP "stutter"between loops)

Yet another improvised live looping solo thing The guitar this time with Jim Soloways take on the Tele-T27.
Starts of showcasing the clean tone a few seconds, then overdrive.
I experiment with switching between to loops in "stutter" mode on the EDP (Echoplex Digital Pro) on this one. One take live improvisation, no overdubs just livelooping.. the alternating between the loops gets my that dreamy sound.... First attempt with using 2 loops in stutter mode (Am I using the right EDP terms?)

You will understand the agitated thing after the first 2 minutes... I hope
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=924516&songID=7607609

The title, well i thought it sounded dreamy but agitated, the amp is a Cougar the guitar a Swan....
(look at the guitar here, the bluest guitar in the world?? http://www.jimsoloway.com/CompletedSwans/H202BlueMoto/GalleryH202.htm )

Take care,

Anders