Re: Great Books That Have Changed Our Musical Lives

None. I've read a lot of books on music, but in the end, what has change
my
musical life is the "doing", not the reading.  Ironically, although my
personal life is very much guided by theory, philosophy, and science, my
music life appears to be guided only by practice and experience. I can't
really explain it, but nothing I've ready has really compelled any change
in
my artistic vision and direction. It is all inner self and experience
driven.   Anyone else in this category of response?

Kris