Re: Stacking Static Parts and 100% Feedback in live looping

Per Boysen wrote:

> I do use "Secondary Feedback" though, but this is something only
> Mobius offers so far (and in some way an EDP if putting a blind plug
> in the rear jack and running it in "Replace Mode").

The "blind plug" hack allows EDP users to access EDP Interface Modes
which are normally only accessible when using an expression
pedal for Feedback control.

I guess I'm meant to be "the expert" on that stuff, but
it's years since I used an analog pedal with the EDP.

Need to remember "Secondary Feedback" for the EDP emulator.
(as there's no analog ped on a VST plugin the Interface Modes
  aren't included)

andy