Re: Great Books That Have Changed Our Musical Lives

when i was younger i used to read band biographies and would fall asleep
listening to records on headphones and remeber being totally fascinated by
the whole rock n roll fantasy.I can say that some of this books really
influenced me because i was always interested how this people were able to
write such good songs,look so cool and put such amazing shows and where
they got their sources from.Through those books and their references i got
into other types of music that i probably would have never discover or
listened to and developed a wider musical appreciation so in that sense i
suppose they had an impact in my musical life.
Always trying to do something new is also part of nature though i think
when we feel stucked or in a musical rut we should not be afraid to go
back to our initial influeces since they were the ones that really
captured out musical inocence.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom