Virtual gigspam: Jim Goodin - Sunday Morning @ 11 series this weekend

Just a note to mention that my that I will be 'broadcasting' another segment live of my uStream bi-weekly series Sunday Morning at 11 this Sunday, May 24th, beginning at 11am EST.  I know this hour is early for those of you in California and I am considering moving it at some point.  It's a @40 set of improvisations acoustic based around my guitars and oud and loops.  The link is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11.  Please tune in if you can.

So in London my show will air at 4pm
Frankfurt 5pm
Sweden 5pm
and for others please go here and convert http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Thanks and hope to see you typing hey on Sunday.  Have a great weekend folks.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...
www.myspace.com/ctreuse

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
jimgoodin.bandcamp.com