Re: Davis' Modal Stuff

Christo said:
"IMPRESSING: All tracks are first takes-recordings."

No they aren't. All tracks were recorded in one go, but they weren't
first takes.

And to Andy:
>(which I consciously did not mention to point out that it
> actually was a "traditional" lineup with piano)
"Not hard to mention that one, it's a personal favourite....the one
with the piano is "Something Else"."

Sorry, I didn't phrase that accurately. I meant to say "I mentioned
"Something Else" instead of "Shape of Jazz to come" to have a
"traditional quintet" album in my list of albums from that time."