help! need quick simple way to make laptop into looping/sampling machine

hi everybody.

i have always been a gear head and have always been anti computer, but am caught in an emergency dilema.   I'm about to head out on a music tour of South America in about a week and all my looping gear just died on me.

I have a Mac Book Pro Laptop.  I tried to install Mobius, and it didn't work.  I dont' know much about computers so maybe i'm doing something wrong. A friend gave me a copy of Logic which has Main Stage.  I also heard about Super Looper.   I am used to live looping and extreme sound manipulation of what i sample live on the spot.  what do you suggest?

is there a way i can set up my mixer to go straight into my internal input jack and work with any of the mentioned programs?

I will be running a guitar, mike, and Line 6 POD XT thru the mixer.

thanks

david