WAY OFF TOPIC: recommendations for great science fiction writtenin the last 10 years?

I want something to read on my plane ride to Europe on Wednesday.

Can you folks recommend me some really good science fiction
that has been written in the last ten years.

I used to read a lot and have loved Card,  Varley,  Pohl,  Bear,
Robinson,  et. al.

I haven't read anything in the past ten years so I don't know who to
go for and google searches only seem to bring up things written at least
20 years ago.

Thanks,

Rick