Re: Jim Goodin "Sunday at 11" today...

golly Rainer that's awfully nice words sir.  I felt I was fighting off a bit of tequila overhang from dinner last night so I wasn't sure but it was fun as always and I really appreciate you, Jeff, Steve, Daryl and others who were there.  I gotta tell you as I do the rest of the list that this virtual stage is a real gift to me as it's allowing the chance to perform for folks in places I may never get to so digging it.

Also 'rocking' the house with his pyrotechnical cello today was Steve Moyes who did a really great set.  Steve's uStream url is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Soundings-From-Behind-The-Net-Curtain.

best to all and thankx again for the nice words Rainer

Jim