Re: Tour Report, Too

hey Luis, you there right now? Since this is loopin'-related, I'll spam
here in public - this is for tomorrow (aka Tuesday the 26th):

First I'm playing at the San Diego Center for the Arts, at 8 p.m. (this
is presented by Trummerflora, who are a great group of experimentalists
down there), located at 2141 El Cajon Blvd.
http://www.sdcenterforthearts.org.  Also appearing is Nathan Hubbard and
his group Everything After.

Then I scoot down the street for a set at Soda Bar, opening for
Peninsula Project (from Norway) and Basshaters (from San Francisco), who
are an excellent acoustic bass/drums improv duo. That'll definitely be a
noisier set. http://www.myspace.com/sodabarbooking, 3615 El Cajon Blvd.

First looping shows of the tour - I've been dying for it too, after
three acoustic shows.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com