AW: Welcome Hauke, to the live looping community

Rick tell Chris the tracks sound killer!
by the way ive been trying to get into old 70s multitrack cassette record
players that have that sound,i started on an 80s fostex but lacked this
type of flutter
any recomendations? if u see one in ebay that you have experience with
send me a link !

Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom