FS: Custom Loooper 4-way A/B/C/D/YY switch

Greetings, and sorry about all the FS posts; hopefully, these'll soon
be over…

I had David at loooper.com (not apparently still making stuff…?) make
me a switch that sends an input out to any selectable combination of 4
destinations; a picture's here:

http://tinyurl.com/n26dfh

I used it to access 4 different modeling multiFX, each of which fed a
mixer, so they didn't have to be returned to the loooper. I ran it
with a standard Boss power adapter, but also had a battery clip
installed on the outside in case I ever wanted to run it by battery,
in which case the six screws on the back-plate would have seemed
punitive to me… This could easily be removed/repositioned inside. The
paint-job was my only disappointment with the unit; it seems to flake
at the wimpiest of brushes with other things…

I don't need it any more, so it's FS; first to you guys, then off to
ebay…

I'd like to get $135 for it, plus shipping.

Thanks!
dpc
1096 Winchuck River Road
Brookings, OR 97415