Re: Antwerp photos

Good idea. Compared to the laptop screen and keytar, I'll revise my
estimate. Rick is actually grown to the height of an oak and though his
legs are 20 feet long, just haven't caught up to the rest of him yet. I
can't wait to hear when he starts banging VW Beetles together for
percussion.

Math is harrrd!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com