Virtual Gigspam: Jim Goodin webcast Sunday Morning at 11

Reminder that I'll be webcasting live on uStream tomorrow morning (Sunday June 7) in a set of my guitarism/oudism and loopism improvs beginning at 11am EST (other times below).  My bi-weekly series Sunday Morning at 11 can be heard/seen at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11.

Times around the globe are 8am PST, 10am CST, 4pm UK, 5pm & 6pm Europe, Midnight Japan.  To check show times in your area, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

Sidebar if you never had the chance to check out the Chinapainting studio CD Night Blooming Cereus that Daryl and I released last summer, though we have it on iTunes and other net places I recently put it on Bandcamp at http://jimgoodin.bandcamp.com/album/chinapainting-night-blooming-cereus.  We're very proud of this document and if you've not checked it out give it a spin on Bandcamp.  As this is a supporting community though we try to sell what we can, I do want to pass along that it is freely downloadable on Bandcamp by just leaving your email address.

So if you're up or around the computer/net tomorrow morning please tune in.  Have a great rest of a looping weekend.

Cheers

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey www.myspace.com/CtReUse & jimgoodin.bandcamp.com