From: Marc Marshall
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 15:55:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: RC-50 multiple outputs?

so you are talking about using it as a live mixer?   I think the RC-50 is designed to loop in stereo and then mix the input  phrases for stereo both in main and sub outputs.. I have not used it so much as a live mixer sorry!!  I'm sure some other folks in Loopers Delight will be more helpful.

Marc Marshall

"I am human, I am large, I contradict myself"

.....and then some