Re: ubuntu based rig

Though I'm more mac based these days I've been running Ubuntu @r mons
on a dell latitude I have from work.  Next to osx I love it.

I've not done any audio work on it but what open source audio editor
are you using Raul?

I use audacity for osx and have for windows but have not researched it
for ubuntu.

A while back did yo or someone mention using lilypad notation sw?
Guess I'm ot there.

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic