Re: ubuntu based rig

I was about to install Linux in 2003 to take advance of SooperLooper.
SooperLooper was originally created for Linux, long before the Mac
port. However, my CPU died during the Linux installation and I decided
to go with OS X since I couldn't afford building a new PC for Linux.
Oh well, that wasn't much for help - just another failure story ;-))

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com