OT: 2 dreams, a poem and a swap

Some recent experiments in short minimalist lo-fi video.

2 dream pieces:

Submerged
A view out my kitchen window, the quality of light and the plastic over the window make the world seem like it is underwater.

Tiny moonlight piano
Based on a dream where moonlight plays the piano.

Poem:

Beseecher - a sculptural poetry device

A MIDI swap:

Mbira Kalimba interlude : tchimwo
My other kitchen window with a view of morning glory. I switched a MIDI bassline for a choral patch that I would not tend to use but I think it works alright, maybe because of its brevity. :-)

No loops, which is rare for me, but hopefully there is some amusement to be found.

regards

BobC