RE: MY NEW TOY

Bingo! Andy makes a good point, if you used just one amp simulator, say
something like a sans amp, and you place it before the M-13 or some where
near the start of the chain using the M-13's effects loop. You could
achieve
the missing link you are looking for without sacrificing the beloved stereo
imaging of the effects. I haven't checked my computer in a week which is
why
I'm coming to this conversation so late. I've been in West Virginia, of all
places, visiting relatives of relatives. I brought my 22' scale lap steel
and borrowed Rick's Vox DA-5 and took a line 6 dl-4 to keep myself amused.
Actually, if you think about it, A DA-5 could make a pretty cool first
stage
as it has a line/phone out that you could feed the M-13 in either mono or
stereo. If you don't have an issue with the "feel" of modeling amps, I'd
give either solution a try.
Bill

tEd R KiLLiAn wrote:
> Yeah, it's really too bad that there's no also a single-device solution
> for a stereo amp simulator to go along with this device.

Well, I obviuosly you know best what you need to achieve...but...

Rather than put two amp sims after the fx, surely it would
be neater to put one amp sim between guitar and fx.

That gives you more options for combining sounds, and doesn't
mush up the layers together.

andy