Are there any Firewire Midi-Only Interfaces?

I'm using a Firebox to receive audio and midi from my microkorg, but I now need another midi in for my looper controller. I have an old midiman midisport (usb1) and a usb2 midi-only interface, but they both have a one second latency.

My question: Are there any midi-only interfaces that use firewire? If so, will I run into latency issues if I buy an adapter that allows me to split my single firewire port into two?