Re: GigSpam: okay I am going to go live at 11 EST

Cool see you in 20 mins
Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 5 Jul 2009, at 15:39, Jim Goodin wrote:

well as in Friday PM, I changed my mind and am going to do a Sunday Morning at 11 this morning.  This is again gong to be a minimal acoustic only performance, looping will return later.  Tune in at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11 if you are about.  On in @20 min - boy I wish I could find some ice tea.... the kitchen is bare today...

see some of ya'll maybe...