Re: Electrix MoFX : Is it worth it?

Though I'm happily immersed in the virtual world, if I had a ton of
extra money and space one of the things I'd probably recreate was an
all Electrix based rack.  They were well thought out pieces of kit
with UIs that begged to be played with.  Why did they die an untimely
death?  We'll probably never know.

They drifted out of my rack too.  Probably because I, like Mark, am
also a Mark who plays guitar which does occupy both your hands and
those things did take up two rack spaces.  So they'd be tied down to a
studio in my I-won-the-lottery-look-at-all-my-gear fantasy.  Oh wait,
in my fantasy, can I have a roadie too?  Groupies?  Mermaids feeding
me pealed shrimp? A large NY style pizza?  What are my parameters?