Re: updating a looperlative

From: "Ancient Eyeball Recipe" <implode7@comcast.net>

> Hi Bob - just responded on the looperlative forum. I figured that you
> wouldn't be crazy enough to be supporting your product this late, so I
> emailed this list....
>
> But - I got it working. I think

Excellent.  Glad you got it worked out.

As for me, I'm totally insane. ;-)  Ok, maybe not, but I often check email
in the evenings and will answer support questions.  I won't often answer
the
phone at night, but with email you have a fair chance of catching me.

Let me know if you have any other issues and I will do my best to help you.

Bob Amstadt
Looperlative Audio Products