GigSpam: Chinapainting unites for July LIVE

Seeing Matt's announcement for his coming east reminded me that I don't believe we posted about 3 Chinapainting shows that are taking place in the next few days.  Daryl as you know has been on a national tour and listed these dates in his initial schedule but I wanted to pass them along now that we are on the cusp.

We are going to be in Cleveland (OH) this weekend for two shows at Ingenuity Fest.

Saturday July 11th, Halle Alley, 6pm
Sunday July 12th, E Cafe, 2pm

Info at http://www.ingenuitycleveland.com

We applied for this festival back in late 08 when we first learned of it and very pleased that we have been invited.  If you are in and around Cleveland please do come out.  The festival opens this afternoon and on into the evening I believe.

Our 3rd show is in NYC at the same locale as Matt's, ABC NoRio.  We will be there the Sunday before as part of the COMA series.

Sunday July 19th, ABC NoRio, 8pm.  Located on Lower East Side at 156 Rivington.  Info at http://www.abcnorio.org.

We have a possible 4th in Philadelphia on the 24th but it's not yet firm.  I'll update when that time gets closer.

Welcome to Matt here in the east, glad you are coming out and again if you are near Cleveland this weekend come to Ingenuity and equally for those in NYC area, remember Chinapainting on the 19th of July and Matt on the 26th.

Regards

jim
www.chinapaintingmusic.com