Re: What happened to my repeater ? !

Hello everyone!

I also have a Repeater that has been acting a little off.  Thanks for the
directions regarding the 2.04 system upgrade.  I feel I need to reinstall
this myself, but can't seem to find the files to download.  Can someone
help me out and send me the link.

Much appreciated.  Also, Jean Philippe your music is fantastic.  Very
nice!

Andy

You Can Find My Music here:
www.untitledvisons.com