From: Per Boysen
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:56 PM
Subject: Eivind Aarset, Jon Hassell... soon on streaming link from live festival

In an hour or two Hassell and Aarset's set with Marifa Street band
will be streamed over this page:
http://www.sr.se/webbradio

Marifa will start playing in about half an hour from now. Right now
they are streaming Lee Retenour. This festival will be going two more
days and be wrapped up by sonny Rollins on friday. Schedule here (but
they won't steream it all):
http://www.stockholmjazz.com/en

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen