Re: Eventide Time Factor

yes,this is really a drag for such an expensive pedal,now the switches are
starting to crap out on me as well and it does not look like eventide is
going to release any more updates for it,lots of people seem to be getting
upset in the forums...
so what is the smallest delay looper pedal that can loop its own delays?
the dl4 is too limited i am contemplating the time bender,does anybody
have any experience with this one?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom