Re: OT: 10,000 hours

In my opinion, with most things, quality surpasses quantity.

This reminds of a joke popular among teachers that goes as follows:
"He once told me he had twenty years of teaching experience, but I
later found out he only had one, repeated twenty times."

Don't get me wrong, Outliers is a great read (as are other Malcolm
Gladwell books, especially Blink).

cheers,
Sylvain