Re: PrePrepared vs. Improvisational Live Looping Performances

Warren Sirota schrieb:
> I might start promoting myself as "Performer/Composer", hoping to
> emulate the fantastic success of the "Singer/Songwriter" label.

There is a festival in Cologne called Comprovise, and I have always been
a Swinger/Wrongwriter...

Btw. I just came back from the Stockhausen courses in Kürten we played
Prozession from Stockhausen quite successfully. The score has more
freedom than you could imagine, and some people still insist its not
improvisation...
Stockhausen himself has introduced the name "Intuitive Musik" to get a
distinction between jazz improvisation and what he was after...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--