Re: sequences and the lp-1

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Simeon
Harris<simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
> well that's how the mini-soundscape was created...the loop was in
> overdub...i was playing into it and the drum machine was sending clock
>and
> half speed commands at the same time. the reverse clip was also created
>like
> that too. i wasn't sending other commands from my footswitch though...iso
> havn't run into a problem with that yet
>
> i don't know why mobius would have a problem receiving multiple commands
> though...

I don't know either. Yet. But that's easy to check out. I was using
the Rate Next command, which is an "effect". The same thing can also
be achieved with HalfSpeed/Normal, Speed, or by "playing" the
rate/speed by MIDI notes (turning the looper into a sampler). Some of
these alternatives may work with a setting where the rate/speed
shifting does not end Overdub/Multiply Mode.

Per