Re: and now for something completely different...Jim Goodin and Daryl Shawn aka Chinapainting

Rainer thanks so much, that's awfully nice words and yes it was 'more or less' the glue that sent us on the path of Chinapainting.  We actually met when I responded to Daryl's article on analog tape work and his life in MX off of the article on LD.com.  It was from a few e-conversations then that he told me about the upcoming Kyber and I got to be part of this whole NinJam technology in an amazing and eye-opening way back then so yes you should be proud.

Thanks to you and everyone else who joined our cast today which was just great fun.  By the time we got everything plugged in though as mentioned in the chat response we were out of inputs and hand no mic but in a way maybe that was better as I talk too much on these things.

Off in a few minutes for our last show this trip that began last weekend in Cleveland, this one in Manhattan on the lower east side, ABC NoRio this evening at 8.

Best folks

Jim