Re: WAY OT: DVD authoring software

Hi Kevin,

This is kind of a left field question, but pixelization can sometimes
be a product of the processing power of the player. Are your files
1080 HD by any chance? Is the pixelazation consistent on both the PC
and a standalone DVD player? I've seen this happen to me on 1080 on
_some_ playback devices with demanding content, but at 720 the
pixelation disappears.

I think you are right that a different encoder might produce different
results, but I'm not going to be much help there. I always use the
free DVD Flick PC software, which is adequate for my needs, but not
pro quality.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com