Re: Looping demonstration gone wild!

Actually Maitthias,

I was searching for looping in general, and this caught my eye as I do use GR.  He had won a contest with Native Instruments a while back.

I record my loops initially in GR, then import the wav files into Ableton.  Then I tweak them until it is truly another peice of music when I am done!

I don't usually contribute to thus group as I don't do live looping.

Always finding out cool things on the list though!  Thanks for the response!

Andy

To listen to some of my music please visit: www.untitledvisions.com

It's a Rock-N-Roll Universe!