=?utf-8?q?Re=3A_Cool_MacUpdate_Audio_Promo_this_weekend=E2=80=A6?=

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 5:44 AM, Mark Sottilaro<zerocrossing@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I hope a lot of people took advantage of this one.  I'm going to
> experiment putting it post Mobius a little later to see what craziness
> can ensue.

I did that yesterday, with the fab filters. Very fun! But not an
option for me to take on stage until laptops become stronger, since
both Vulcano and Timeless are too CPU demanding. All my light weight
Logic/Mainstage plug-ins are complaining "this lappy ain't big enough
for both-of-us!!!"  But do love their sonic characteristics and will
definitely use them in studio productions. I also liked the soft-synth
Twin2 for EWI playing. It generally gives a fatter and ruder tone than
many other virtual instruments. I reckon someone could call them
"analog sounding" ;-)  Twin2 also too CPU demanding for the stage but
an awesome Screaming Tekno Pig to unleash in a safe studio area.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com