Re: OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable

... i've just felt in love recently with pop/rock/indie band "blonde
redhead" ... this mixed with a bits of steve jansen's "slope",
buckethead's first "colma", CT-ReUse, argentinian crafty related trio
*big time*, dejohnette, bailey, and the bunch of LD members files i've
downloaded... i'm on vacation, what did you expect? :-))

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com