OTmaybe: Equipment that lived to tell about it

Well okay I'm a chatterbox tonight but had to do one more.  This morning my beloved Macbook Pro was sitting temporarily parked about 8 inches off the ground.  I turned away for a moment and suddenly heard a hard bang turning to see it on the ground, yikes f&*k, okay prepare Jimbo the harddrive is toast.  It was in sleep, I nervously picked it up, opened the display, brought it to life from 'sleep' and was thankfully amazed that it came to life, the screen was intact, the camera worked, sound worked and the drive worked, all seemed happy and me thereby thankful.  It does seem psychologically bruised in some way or maybe it's me.  Thankfully it lives...

ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com