Re: OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable

I'm listening to a lot of what Rick Walker is listening to, apparently!

[Rick, i owe you like seven e-mails...i haven't blown you off, i'm just
swamped.]

- All of Brian Blades's albums
- Daniel Lanois - Here Is What Is
- Daniel Lanois - Omni Series
- Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts
- A bunch of Ethiopian nightclub music
- Goldfrapp's latest
- Julee Cruise - The Art Of Being A Girl
- Tortoise - TNT mostly, but there latest as well
- Max Raabe
- Loscil - Plume (absolutely gorgeous)
- All of Juana Molina's albums
- The Pretenders - their latest
- Pixieguts (can't remember the album, it's free on the internet)
- Rachel's - Systems/Layers
- Taken By Trees - Open Fied
- Tim Nelson's stuff (Mesh, and All-Nighter)
- I've been getting into Tarentel lately
- I, too, like the latest Jon Hassell album quite a lot

Peter Koniuto