Re:OT: What's on your iPod/CDplayer/Turntable

I'm driving 3-5 hours each day in my car, so I have plenty of time to
listen to all kinds of music. Experimental or Ambient stuff from this
list, but also Jazz, popular rock or progressive rock. Depends on my mood
;)

Recent favourites: Jon Hassel, Sigur Ros, Porcupine Tree, David Sylvian,
Theo Travis, Simple Minds, Michael Peters, Microphonics, 3 seconds of Air,
Fabio Anile, Darkroom, Pedaltone, Bernard Wagner, Steve Lawson
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/

Scarlet Mobile, Gratis abonnement in combinatie met uw Scarlet One of
ADSL, surf naar http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mobile3g