Re: new looper in Logic 9

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Sjaak<tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:
>> The question is: Do you rely on Logic to earn your living?  Would you
>> risk that on speculating that it will work perfectly from version 9.0?
>> Now they have announced Logic 9... logic 8 is still broken...
>
> Hi Charles,
> I don't rely on Logic for a living. I use Mainstage as my host on stage
>and I use a little bit of Logic at home. Sure, Logic 8 had a few problems
>but for me nothing major and as long as I have a workaround, I'm fine.

I sometimes rely on Logic for a living, but not all the time since I'm
a freelance worker in many areas related to music. When I'm on a pro
base production deadline that is short I simply don't use certain
functions that are known as less stable. That totally does the trick
for me, since working efficiency is all about balancing available
project time against choice of tools and methods. In my situation that
was possible to do even with Logic 8 and this new version will save me
lots of working hours to begin with...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se