Re: mailing list rules (was: Re: online real time looping sequencer game)

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Mark Sottilaro <zerocrossing@gmail.com> wrote:
Attached images are also extra taxing on the email server and someone
(Kim) is paying for the bandwidth, so that's another reason to not use
html emails.

Does one really pay for bandwidth nowadays??? Not me. and I have 50 gigs of various webspaces and 20 odd domains running.. of course server bandwidth can be a prob for stability and such like, but all my servers are running streaming flash movies.. so THATS an issue...

Im sure the odd 14k sig image means nowt.... still iritating to thise that get to see the html tho... bless 'em..