Re: More Tonal Theory: Arppegiators/Accent/Melody

Margaret,

I love your website BECAUSE it demands interactivity . . . and it
looks sharp too, besides.

I've always thought so (though I may never have said so previously).

I'm an ad agency art director (besides being just another dumb
guitarist).

I just thought I'd share an alternate opinion on your site.

I may be old . . . ad quite probably duddy . . . I'm but not fuddy in
the least.

Cheers,

Ted