Re: Livelooping with a band..amazing!

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 4:54 AM, Mark Sottilaro<zerocrossing@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Oh, btw, most of you (myself included) who are being critical of this
> music (I'm looking at you Per, Krispen, etc... )

Hey - I never said I'm "critical"! I said it's interesting listening
because the dynamic ensemble playing. And then I thought it would be
fair to tell the group that I actually never have been a big fan of
this music - but that's just personal taste!

I've always been more into more melodic music and less melodic (noise
based) music. But this group's music was neither nor to my ears. Some
folks like it that way - and that just means we have different tastes.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com