Re: Livelooping with a band..amazing!

Thanks for posting the link. I'm a huge Belew fan and enjoyed the video very much. I've seen him several times and have a few King videos and have seen one of him looping on a Boomerang by himself. I understand everybody isn't a fan but he is looping and that's the biggest crowd I've seen listen to live looping. He's a beacon of hope for all of us.
Teddy do you know any of the details on the rig he's using?
Cheers,
-Ty