FRO's rig - The Wandering Madman

> its finally looking pretty ;o) here are some pics for your viewing
>pleasure-

Fro,

you knew you wouldn't get away without answering some questions, didn't
you? ;)

1. Full gear list: I can recognize some of the stuff (like Alesis QS8,
what looks like a Behringer FCB1010 with chainsawed-off expression
pedals, FRM RNP (?), Fireface800, two Fantom Rack units, MOTU MTP A/V,
and a Line6 POD X3 Pro), but apart from that...
2. Wiring chart, please! Including audio and MIDI (and video, and
computers - are there any?)
3. I'd also like a video where you set that up in 15 minutes,
please...and finally,
4. where's them damn loopers?

Best,

            Rainer