Sonuus Guitar to Midi

About 10 days ago I got a Sonuus G2M - Guitar to midi converter (monophonic).
My impressions after checking it out are:
The fast, accurate not tracking which is advertised in the manual is not
possible. I mainly use it for soft snyth-sounds . Not for fast playing notes.
Just to give my guitar playing a smooth backing sound. Like a melotron etc.
But even with that you have to concentrate a lot on playing very accurate.
Otherwise you hear wrong notes very soon.
This was the same when I still used the Roland GR 33 guitar synthesizer
with an external Midi pick up. Those permanent wrong notes inbetween
drove me crazy and made me selling the gear. It kept me from having fun playing guitar.

I also checked the pitch-bend advise from the manual, but it didnīt help:
" to ensure that the midi sounds are correctly in tune
with the guitar, you have to ensure the Midi patch is set to a pitch-bend
range of + - 2 semitones."
Maybe itīs ok with playing short notes but if using synth pads with a quite long
release, those spheric sounds, it sounds awful with the wrong notes...
What are your experiences with the Sonuus?