Re: New EH Delay

Hehehe...figured that might only inflate your GAS. I didn't get to try
it w/the expression pedal, but I was whirling the delay time around by
hand and enjoying the various whalelike (yup) noises, one of my fave
things. May check it again tomorrow, w/the pedal, if so I'll give a
fuller report.

And yep, you get delay and mod at the same time.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com