Re: OT: Re: Eno on composing in the studio

Ha! This whole time I've had that and never realized it was a slowed remix. Thanks Michael!

Clint

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Michael Billow <mbillow@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Clint,
The track Eno's referring to is "Patrolling Wire Borders", a very short, slowed down remix of "Sky Saw". Maybe "Major Groove" was a working title or something, but in all the releases of "Music For Films" I've owned that's what it was called.