Re: Using the IK Multimedia StealthPedal to replace a BehringerFCB1010 as a midi controller

Hi Art

that's some really nice option there. Thanks.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/stealthpedal/moreinfo/moreinfo1.php

I think this is a very good option for people who want to travel with a
smaller pedal setup.
I could imagine i.e. a Midi Moose along with this pedal as a small setup.

Or you can pick any of the midi footpedals that don't feature expression
pedals to combine it:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.html?gf=midi_footswitches&sw=midi+foot

In addition, the flexibility is neat: 1-2 expression pedal, 2 optional
switches.

I wonder if the symetric outs are good option for i.e. monitoring?

best regards
Buzap