Re: Keith Rowe (was: ECM guitarists?)

Here is another with I think an RC 2 and a Fuzz Factory, can't make the rest out.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Duke
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: Keith Rowe (was: ECM guitarists?)

looks about right, here is a vid:

Jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 1:52 PM

Anybody want to play "spot the pedals" with that pic of Keith?

That's obviously an RC20-XL on the table; my best guess for the other two pedals is that the turquoise pedal is a Boss PS-5 Super Shifter and the blue one is a MXR 6-band graphic equalizer.

Rounding out the collection is a Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer and his ever-present radio.

And if that's a metal necklace he's holding, I think he's trying to degauss the pick-ups on that Steinberger.

ted h.
Enemies are good for self-definition. Werner Herzog